Slice To Meet YouJoin our Team
Applying is easy:
- Review all of the requirements on the application.
- Fill on your personal data.
- Attach your Resume/CV.
- Submit Application.
- If you have been referred by one of our current employees, please let us know on your application.
- Wait for our team to contact you.
- Interviews are conducted in English.
- Be prepared with questions and concerns you may have for us.
- If you have not passed the interview phase, we may extend an invitation to join our Free English / Functional Training courses.
- After the interview, we will contact you with the information on the next training class.
- Your instructor will provide you with any training materials that you may need.
- Training may take anywhere from 3‒4 weeks, where you will learn or
improve on your:
- English Skills
- Functional Training
If you have successfully passed the training process, we will:
- Introduce you to your colleagues in Ohrid, Debar, Belfast and NYC.
- Provide you with a friendly, comfortable, and quiet workplace.
- Pair you with an experienced colleague to help guide you along the way.
- Provide you with a job description to clearly identify your goals and responsibilities.
Careers at Slice
Analytics & Planning
Don't see a job that's right for you? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for future opportunities.
If you're not ready to join us immediately but are interested to be part of the team in the future, check out Slice School.