When applying make sure to:
- Review all of the requirements on the application.
- Make sure they are concise with your skills.
- Clearly show your past work or educational experience.
- Provide us with all of the requirements that we ask (including a CV or Resume).
- Interviews are conducted in English.
- Be prepared with questions and concerns you may have for us.
- If you have not passed the interview phase, we will extend an invitation to join our Free English / Job training courses.
- After the interview we will contact you with information on the next training class.
- Your instructor will provide you with training materials that you may need.
- Training may take anywhere from 3 - 4 weeks, where you will learn or improve on your
- English skills
- Computer / Word / Excel skills
If you have successfully passed the training process, we will
- Introduce you to your colleagues in Ohrid, Debar, and NYC.
- Provide you with a friendly, comfortable, and quiet workplace.
- Pair you with an experienced colleague to help guide you along the way.
- Provide you with a job description to clearly identify your goals and responsibilites.
If you're not ready to join us immediately but are interested to be part of the team in the future, check out Slice School.